Advanced Search Search Topics
I have a personal concern and I need to see a counselor. Is there anyone to help me at MCC and how much does it cost?

The Counseling Center and Veteran Services Office has a staff of professionally trained Behavioral Health Counselors available to see students for personal, academic and career concerns on either a walk-in or appointment basis. All services are free of charge. 

Monroe Community College LogoInspiring every day.

1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Phone: 585.292.2000

Server 1