Download the full
2014-2015 Catalog & Student Handbook (PDF)*.
Download individual PDF sections of the Catalog*.
- Phone Numbers for Frequently Requested Information
- Table of Contents
- College Closing Policy
- College Terms
- The College: Mission, History, Location
- Academic Calendar
- Tuition & Fees
- Residency Requirements
- Financial Aid Information
- Program Entrance Requirements
- 2+2 Dual Admissions Programs
- Alternative Learning Options: Honors Institute, CLEP, Disney Co-ops, Etc.
- Office of Workforce Development
- MCC General Education Requirements
- SUNY General Education Requirements
- Student Organizations and Co-Curricular Activities
- Counseling and Advising Center Services
- Career and Transfer Center Services
- Student Government
- Clubs and Organizations
- Athletic and Recreation Programs
Regulations and Policies
- Placement Testing
- Grading System
- Attendance-related Policies
- Academic Policies
- Students’ Rights
Brighton Campus Map
Damon Campus Location Map
*In order to view and print these documents, you must have the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The reader is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe® Web site.