Your decision to return to college is a major one. You’re not alone – adult students are returning to school in larger numbers than ever. In fact, adult students make up over 40% of students in higher education today.
MCC Has Special Programs for You
Do you have plans to continue on for a Bachelor’s degree? Roberts Wesleyan College offers you the opportunity to earn a B.S. in Organizational Management in as little as 15 months once you complete your MCC degree.
This program is managed by MCC’s Office of Experiential and Adult Learning. Here are just a few other services we offer:
- Academic planning, advisement for adult learners
- Receiving college credit from sources outside the traditional classroom
- Personalized advisement hours to accommodate your work schedule
- Discovering how your current job can help you obtain college credit
- Helping you get started on a portfolio that will help you earn credit for life experience
- Obtaining a non-traditional Bachelor’s degree using your MCC course credits
- Applying previous college credit to an MCC degree