Your decision to return to college is a major one. You’re not alone – adult students are returning to school in larger numbers than ever. In fact, adult students make up nearly 40% of students in higher education today.
MCC Has Special Programs for You
Programs like our Fast-Track Associate’s Degree Program can significantly cut the total time you invest. It’s specifically designed for adults attending part-time.
Do you have plans to continue on for a Bachelor’s degree? MCC’s fast-track program with Roberts Wesleyan College offers you the opportunity to earn a B.S. in Organizational Management in as little as 18 months.
In this Web site, you’ll find information about many more ways to earn an Associate’s – or Bachelor’s – degree in a way that’s right for you. These programs are managed by MCC’s Office of Experiential and Adult Learning. Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Fast-Track Associate’s Degree Program
- Academic planning, advisement, and referrals for adult programs
- Plus 50 Program for students over age 50 to help you earn a certificate or degree in a high-demand field.
- Receiving college credit from sources outside the traditional classroom
- Personalized advisement hours to accommodate your work schedule
- Discovering how your current job can help you obtain college credit
- Taking courses at MCC sites near your home
- Taking Distance Learning courses that allow you to earn credit at home using your personal computer
- Helping you get started on a portfolio that will help you earn credit for life experience
- Obtaining a non-traditional Bachelor’s degree using your MCC course credits
- Alternative scheduling options including fast track courses and nontraditional ways to earn credit
- Applying previous college credit to an MCC degree
- Earning an Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree completely online