Admission To Closed Courses

You may request permission to be admitted into courses which are closed to enrollment on the master schedule. If permission of the instructor teaching the course is given, a "Green Slip" will be signed by the instructor. Green slips for all courses must also be signed by the department chairperson. Since policy on Green Slips differs among departments, students should contact the faculty member or department chair during the registration process.