Brighton Campus Advisement Center
Building 1, Room 231
The Brighton Campus Academic Advisement Center is committed to a developmental approach in providing a variety of services in support of the college's mission of student success.
By providing individualized attention, we can help students to explore career interests, values and goals to ensure meaningful course selection and program planning.
The Center is staffed by professional advisors, counselors, faculty and peer advisors.
Services of the Academic Advisement Center include:
- Advisement Preparation Checklist
- Academic Planning
- Ask Advising (e-mail)
- Career Exploration
- Degree Works
- Course Information
- Dropping and Adding Courses
- eAdvisor (email advisement for out of area and Online students)
- Program Degree Audits
- Major Change, Advisement and Procedural Information
- Referral to Academic Departments
- Referral to Community Agencies
- Selection of Courses
- Transfer Information and Planning
- 2 + 2 Information
- Use of Campus Resources and Support Services
Hours of Operation:
Mondays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Limited services from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Appointments with an Academic Advisor are now available for Liberal Arts Students, please call 585-292-2400 to schedule an appointment.
The Academic Advisement Center strives to help students realize their potential as students and, more importantly, as members of our community.