Advisement Keys/Alternate Pin

Academic advisement is required for all new students as well as currently enrolled and readmitted students with below a 2.0 GPA or matriculated in one of the following programs:

  • Clinical Lab Technician
  • Computer Science
  • Dental Assisting
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Engineering Science
  • Health Information
  • Health Studies (HS01 only)
  • Individual Studies
  • Information Technology
  • Liberal Arts and Sciences – Biology, Environmental Science, Pre-Forestry, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Chiropractic and  Landscape Architecture
  • Nursing
  • Office Technology
  • Physical Education Studies
  • Radiologic Technology
  • Sports Management
  • Transitional Studies

Students in Liberal Arts must see a counselor or advisor in an Advisement Center and students in all other programs must see a departmental faculty advisor for academic advisement.  Students will either be given an advisement key number to “unlock” online registration access or assisted through the process by the faculty advisor.


Contact Information

Brighton Campus
Building 1, Room 231
Monday -Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Limited services Tuesdays
9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.

(585) 292-2400

Damon City Campus
4th Floor, Room 4008
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(585) 262-1740
Advisement at DCC