Who Can Apply?
- At least 17 years old (No upper age limit)
- Out of high school
- Willing to commit one full year of service
- Available to serve weekly, full time hours (40+ hours a week)
- Evidence of community involvement
- Demonstrated commitment to service
- Interested in learning new skills and experiences
- Willingness to use your time and abilities to improve the lives of others
How Are Future Members Selected?
- On-line application is numerically scored
- Selected candidates are interviewed
- Reference checks are completed
- Police background check is conducted
How Do I Apply?
Instructions for applying can be found here. Applications are accepted and screened on an on-going basis. Interviews are scheduled beginning in January and continue until all slots are filled. The program begins on September 12, 2016 and runs through August 20, 2017.
We're pleased you're interested in applying to be a Rochester AmeriCorps member!
Damon City Campus
Floor 5, Room 5272
228 East Main
Rochester, NY 14604