Photo ID Office
The Monroe Community College Photo ID is issued to every registered student during their College Orientation program and should be carried at all times. Replacement cards are available for a minimal fee for those who lose their Photo ID.
Your Photo ID is a new, high-tech, multipurpose identification card with a full color digitized photo of yourself. For Damon City Campus students, it is the entry card onto the campus. The first week of classes each semester at DCC will be a one-week grace period when students may show a print-out of their Banner class schedule to enter the Damon City Campus. Following the one-week grace period, all students are required to show a valid MCC ID card. Any student violating the policy may be refused admission to the campus until such time as they obtain and show a valid MCC ID.
The card is required to receive these services:
- Access to Financial Aid benefits and access to Learning Centers throughout the college.
- Check cashing at the Campus Center Service Desk.
- Use of recreational facilities, lockers and Human Performance Lab.
- Discounted movies, Creative Arts program tickets, and Darien Lake tickets.
- Circulation of library materials - it is your library card!
Makes copying of materials easier in the library and is necessary to make microfiche copies.
- Entry to parking lots designated with handicapped parking spaces.
If you have any questions about your Photo ID or the services that are offered with your card, please call 292-2555 or come down to the Photo ID office in room 3-139A.
Phone: (585) 292-2020
Damon City Campus
Photo ID Office
DCC Room 5251
Mon.-Thur. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*please note that hours vary during the Summer.