You may be eligible to receive tuition reimbursement for
MCC courses by taking advantage of your employers tuition assistance
Some employers have an agreement with
Monroe Community College whereby they pay MCC directly. In this
case the student would provide a billing voucher in lieu of payment.
Other employers reimburse the student at the end of the semester.
In this instance, the student is responsible to pay their full
tuition to MCC "up-front". Once the semester has
ended and grades are received, the student would then apply for
reimbursement by their employer.
The list below is a sample of businesses that have
participated in educational reimbursement programs.
Check with your employer to find out what
educational options are available to you. (Note:
this is only a partial list of employers who
have participated in tuition assistance programs.)*
*Some companies listed may not currently be participating in a tuition
- Addison Precision Mfg. Corp.
- Alliance Auto Systems
- Alliance Precision Plastics
- Builders Exchange
- Bausch & Lomb
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Chase Manhattan Bank
- City of Rochester
- Crosman Corporation
- CVC Products, Inc.
- Day Break
- ITT Automotive
- U.S. Air Force
- Eastman Kodak Company
- F.B. Pease Company
- Foster Wheeler Corp.
- Frontier Corp/Rochester Telephone
- Garlock, Inc.
- Genesee Hospital
- Gleason Works
- Greece Ambulance
- Hickey Freeman Company
- Highland Hospital
- Jasco Tools, Inc.
- Jewish Home of Rochester
- Kraft Foods
- Liberty Tool Corp.
- Mendon Optronics, Inc.
- Micro Instrument Corp.
- Minnesota Mining and Mfg. Co. (3M)
- Mobil Chemical Corp.
- Monroe Ambulance
- Monroe Community Hospital
- Monroe County Health Department
- Nalge Co./Div. of Sybron Corp.
- NYS Civil Service
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- NYS Public Employees Federation
- Office of Emergency Preparedness
- Park Ridge Health System
- Roberts Wesleyan College
- Rochester City School District
- Rochester Community Savings Bank
- Rochester Gas and Electric
- Rochester General Hospital
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rochester Instrument Systems
- Rochester Joint Apprentice & Training Committee
- St. Ann’s Home
- SUNY Brockport
- Schlegel Corporation
- Southco Inc.
- Stone Construction Equip., Inc.
- The Anthony Jordan Health Link
- The Children’s School of Rochester
- The John H. Harland Company
- The Pfaudler Company
- UAW-GM Tuition Assistance Plan
- Ultrafab, Inc.
- University of Rochester
- VA Regional Office
- Victor Insulators, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Service
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Wilcox Press, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation