MICHAEL R. RUFF
Monroe Community College
North Faculty Tower
Building 5, Room 228
Phone Number: 585-292-2333
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
see my faculty web site
- Primary responsibility is to teach:
- I am also available for course selection, advisement and to discuss future employment opportunities.
- Graduated: LeMoyne College, Syracuse, NY - BS Accounting, Cum Laude, 3.6 GPA, Dean's List
- Graduated: University of Rochester, Rochester, NY - Masters in Educational Administration
- C.F.P., Certified Financial Planner, Two years of study and testing in Taxes, Accounting, Insurance and Investments
Professional Activities and Awards:
- Upon graduation from LeMoyne, I worked for Price Waterhouse - A Public Accounting Firm as an Auditor and Tax Accountant.
- Taught High School Business courses and coached varsity basketball in area high schools.
- Worked at MCC as a Full-Time Associate Professor in Business/Economics Department since 1988.
- Recepient of N.I.S.O.D. Award for teaching excellence, 1998
- Compeer volunteer, 10 years
- Teach Religious Education - 4th grade
- Co-director Bible Camp at our church
- Active in Democratic Political Party - especially David Koon's campaign
- Married with one daughter
- Enjoy watching and participating in all sports, especially basketball
- Reading fiction, biography and sports-related books
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department