Please visit my favorite links
· Teach classes in Business Law, Accounting and General Business.
· Developing course for teaching Quick Books.
· Developing a course in Cyberlaw.
· Graduated from Niagara University, May 1977, BBA in Accounting, cum laude.
· University of Dayton School of Law, August 1984 - May 1986.
· State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, 1986 - 1987.
· Graduated from University of Dayton School of Law with degree of Juris Doctor, May 1987. Achieved the rank of 19 out of a class of 146 starting during August 1983.
· Worked as a staff accountant progressing to Senior on several audit engagements: Lucker, Kennedy & Felmeden, Certified Public Accountants, July 1977 - May 1980.
· Worked as a staff accountant, moving to the job of Tax Analyst: General Railway Signal Company, June 1980 - August 1982.
· Worked as an Internal Auditor, University of Central Florida, September 1982 - September 1983.
· Worked as a Senior Tax Accountant for Harcourt, Brace, Inc., October 1983 - February 1984.
· Worked part-time in Legal Department at Ponderosa during second year of law school.
· Worked at the law office of Joseph A. Giorgi, Summers of 1984 and 1985.
· Worked as an instructor with a one year appointment at MCC, August 1987 - 1988.
· Worked as a tenure track instructor, progressing to the rank of Tenured Assistant Professor, Business Administration/Economics Department, MCC 1988 - Present.
Professional Activities and Awards:
· Served as President of the Accounting Club, Niagara University.
· Served as Co-Chair of the Niagara University Student Government Finance Committee.
Computers! I have spent alot of time learning to personally upgrade my home computer systems, (with much thanks and kudos to the MCC ETS computer guys who have generously answered all my questions). I have networked the house and am now working on building a Linux based machine.
Traveling! Love to go new places and see new things. In the past five years, I have traveled by car cross-country twice. This is an incredible country, one time in your life, you should stick to the ground and see it up close rather than from seven miles up. I've traveled to Europe twice (Paris, can not wait to go back again!!!). I have been to the New York City Thanksgiving Day parade and several other times just because I like it there so much!