JOSEPH T. MARCHESE
Monroe Community College
North Faculty Tower
Building 5, Room 508
Phone Number: 585-292-3342
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- ECO 103 (Personal Money Management) and
- ECO 110 (Personal Investing) are the two courses I currently am specializing in.
- B.S. and M.B.A., University of Scranton, Scranton, PA
Professional Activities and Awards:
- In 1999, I began my 31st year of teaching at MCC. Prior to my entering the teaching profession, I worked in a management capacity in the communications industry.
- For the last nine years, I have been on the radio show 1370 connection as a guest speaker on economics, business investing and money management topics
- Over my career, I have given dozens of seminars, speeches and workshops on money management and investing.
- I also am a financial planner operating on a fee only basis.
- Golf is an area of significance to me and on summer Fridays, inevitably, you will find me on a golf course with the MCC Golf League that I started in 1993.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department