MARY EWANECHKO | College Directory | Monroe Community College
Monroe Community College
North Faculty Tower
Building 5, Room 514
Phone Number: 585-292-3307
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my faculty web site!
- I teach a variety of courses in the Business Administration/Economics Department:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Chapman University, Syracuse, NY - 1995
- Certified Public Accountant - 1992
- Bachelor's in Business Administration (Accounting) - St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY - 1986
Professional Activities and Awards:
- Monroe Community College - Assistant Professor, 2000-present
- Cedar Crest College - Assistant Accounting Professor, 1997-2000
- Bryant & Stratton Business Institute - Accounting Instructor, 1991-1997
- Adjunct Professorships: Beaver College, SUNY at Geneseo, SUNY at Oswego, Cazenovia College
- Accountant/Tax Preparer - Self-Employed, 1991-1996
- Accounting Manager - Lipe-Rollway Corporation, 1989-1991
- Accountant - Glazier, Gerber & Sarenski, 1986-1989
- Accounting lab tutor
- Tutor - MBA program coursework
- VATEA Grant - Minority student tutor
- Graduate course review
- Development of computer based accounting course
- Development of on-line curriculum in Business Administration
- I am married and have 3 small children which take up most of my free time.
- I like outdoor activities such as gardening, skiing and hiking.
- I enjoy playing basketball and softball.
- In my spare time, I like to read.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department