Please use the checklist below to assist in planning your event.
- Is there enough notice or time to appropriately plan my event with the Campus Center and the Campus Events offices?
- What type of facility will best suite my event?
- Is the space that I want available?
- Is the room on hold for me?
- Did I fill out the Campus Events Reservation Form?
- Is the Reservation form complete?
- Is the Campus Events Reservation Form signed by my Campus Center Advisor?
- Am I having food at my event?
- If Sodexo is not doing my food did I fill out the waiver and have it approved?
- What type of set up do I want?
- How much time do I need for set up?
- How much time do I need for the actual event?
- How much time do I need for teardown?
- What equipment do I need?
- Do I need any assistance with this equipment?
- How many people am I expecting?
- Am I having external guests?
- Where am I telling my external guests to park?
- How am I paying for my external guests parking?
- Did I fill out the parking account number if I have external guests coming on the Campus Events Reservation form?
- How and where am I advertising my event?
- How is all of the event information advertised: time, location, and parking?