Communicating clearly what set up and equipment you require at your event is very important. If you need any assistance on forms to clarify how you
would like your set up please see Yolanda Johnson in the Campus Events Office (3-120) during her walk in hours
or set up a meeting
at a time that is convenient for you.
If you have access to Microsoft Visio you can download drawings of the R Thomas Flynn Campus Center conference space and amend room drawings for
your event. If you are unfamiliar with this tool please browse the training catalog
(.pdf) or contact the Campus Events office at 292-2010 for a 20-minute lesson.
For standard room drawings or more information on the R Thomas Flynn Campus please visit our Campus Center page.
View Resource Dimensions
For events in the Campus Center Atrium
- Six foot round – 6 foot diameter
- Five foot round – 5 foot diameter
- Six foot rectangular – 6 feet long x 3 feet wide
- Five foot rectangular – 5 feet long x 2.5 feet wide
- High Stage – 6 feet x 8 feet (2 feet high) 4 sections
- Low stage – 6 feet x 8 feet (1 foot high) 4 sections
- Dance Floor – 3 feet x 3 feet sections (currently own enough for a 31 x 31 area)
- Stanchions – 5 feet in between two poles (14 stanchions)
- Chair – 2 feet x 2 feet
- Podium – 2 feet x 2 feet
- Steps for Stage – 2 feet x 2 feet