First priority is customer service:
- Greet customers as they enter the office
- Help direct customers to the appropriate representative
- Answer multiple phone lines and direct customers to the appropriate representative
- Office duties as assigned
- Special projects as determined by the Director, Coordinator and Technical Assistant
Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
Customer service skills are essential; this position will have direct contact with the event customer at the event level. This position may include basic room and audio visual set up.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible Schedule: day, evening and weekend availability
- Ability to work in a professional environment
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Ability to multitask
- Good Phone Skills
If you are approved through Financial Aid as a work study student, you are eligible to work in Campus Events. To apply for work study and obtain a Federal Work Study Authorization Form contact Financial Aid at (585) 292-2050.
Once you are approved please email email@example.com to schedule an initial interview with Yolanda Johnson. Please bring to the interview your completed Federal Work Study Authorization Form, resume, referral form (can be obtained from Campus Events ahead of time), and class schedule.