- Course Equivalencies
- Transfer Advising Guides (TAG) for specific careers
- SUNY General Education Requirements
- SUNY Transfer Paths
- SUNY Transfer Tools
- Partnership Colleges & Universities
- Transfer Colleges within 100 miles of MCC
Click here to see when colleges and universities will be at MCC.
Colleges and universities visit MCC though:
- Advisor-in-Residence Program (AIR)
- Transfer College Fairs
- College & University Information Tables
These are opportunites for students to ask questions and learn more about transfer options.
MCC's 2+2 Dual Admission Programs
The 2+2 and articulation agreements that MCC has with other colleges are continually updated to assure optimal transfer. Program audit sheets are available to faculty as they advise students. Transfer counselors and Advisors can answer questions you may have regarding the transfer process. To view MCC's 2 + 2 programs and articulation agreements, please click:
For questions please call x-2248 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location & Contacts
Building 3, Room 108
Phone: (585) 292-2248
Fax: (585) 292-3848
Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri.
8:45 am - 4:45 pm
Wed.* 8:45 am - 6:00 pm
* Please note there are no evening hours when classes are not in session or during finals. The office closes on Wednesdays at 4:45pm on these days.