- 2 + 2 Dual Admission Programs
- Course Equivalencies
- Transfer Advising Guides (TAG) for specific careers
- SUNY General Education Requirements
- SUNY Transfer Paths
- SUNY Transfer Tools
- Partnership Colleges & Universities
- Transfer Colleges within 100 miles of MCC
Click here to see when colleges and universities will be at MCC.
Colleges and universities visit MCC through:
- Advisor-in-Residence Program (AIR)
- Transfer College Fairs
- College & University Information Tables
These are opportunites for students to ask questions and learn more about transfer options.
MCC's 2+2 Dual Admission Programs
The 2+2 and articulation agreements that MCC has with other colleges are continually updated to assure optimal transfer. Program audit sheets are available to faculty as they advise students. Transfer counselors and Advisors can answer questions you may have regarding the transfer process. To view MCC's 2 + 2 programs and articulation agreements, please click:
For questions please call x-2248 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location & Contacts
In order to view and print pdf publications, you must have the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The reader is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe® Web site.