Purple Briefcase is an online career network that allows MCC students and alumni access to job listings, career search tools, tips and more. Purple Briefcase is a great resource for discovering your career connections.
Current Students: Purple Briefcase is accessed through myMCC. It is located under the Campus Life area within myMCC.
- To access Purple Briefcase for the first time, a new account will need to be created.
- A personal email should be used in place of the requested YourEmail@yourSchool.edu (MCC Email Accounts Expire).
- The system will attempt to find an associated account - if this is your first time registering you will be asked to select from "Search Again" or "Create Pending Account." Select "CREATE PENDING ACCOUNT."
- If you do not know your MCC ID Number, please contact us. Our office can be reached at 585.292.2248 or via email at email@example.com.
- CLICK HERE TO CREATE A NEW ALUMNI ACCOUNT.
START USING PURPLE BRIEFCASE TODAY!
Faculty and Staff: The first time you access Purple Briefcase you will need to create an account. Use the links to the right to create an account if you have not previously accessed Purple Briefcase. MCC faculty and staff will need to use their MCC email address to access Purple Briefcase.
Whether you are a first-year student or have graduated, Purple Briefcase is an important source for finding jobs and career related information. With Purple Briefcase, you are able to:
- View and apply for jobs and internships online.
- Create a profile and upload your resume for employer viewing.
- Watch over 400 videos focused on career preparation.
- RSVP to career events.
- Access all of this through the MCC Purple Briefcase App.
- And much more!
Purple Briefcase allows employers to:
- Post and manage part-time, full-time employment and internship opportunities, as well as register for career fairs and on-campus recruiting.
- Create a visual profile on your company that can be searched by MCC students and lets them get to know your company in more ways than through a logo.
- Conduct searches for qualified applicants and view students’ visual profiles that can outline their work history, academic accolades and extracurricular info.
Log in or register to get started on Purple Briefcase today!
Please read the Career Services Disclaimer to understand the role and responsibilities of the Career Services Office in regards to the resources shared through this website.