Course equivalencies and credit/grade transfer for study abroad programs are all determined by MCC's Admissions Office.
Any course you take must be pre-approved for transfer credit prior to the study abroad. It is your responsibility to obtain the necessary approval.
Enough time should be allowed for obtaining approvals.
To receive transfer credit for study abroad, you must:
- Apply to an approved study abroad program
- Obtain a course approval for each study abroad course
- Not duplicate coursework already completed at MCC
- Receive a passing grade of C or better in each course
- Keep all coursework documentation (syllabi)
- Submit official transcripts to MCC's Admissions Office