Information & Computer Technologies
Our programs are committed to provide the right combination of knowledge and practical hands-on experience that empowers students with the knowledge and skills necessary to meet evolving demands in the information technologies field. We prepare our students to transfer to four-year institutions as well as providing them with the skills needed by area employers.
We offer degree and certificate programs in:
- *New Program Cybersecurity Certificate*
- Computer Science (A.S. Degree)
- Computer Systems Technology (A.A.S. Degree)
- Cybersecurity Certificate (Certificate Program)
- Information And Network Technology (A.A.S. Degree)
- Information Technology (A.S. Degree)
- Office Technology - Office Administrative Assistant (A.A.S. Degree)
- Office Technology: Medical Office Assistant (Certificate Program)
View our courses:
- CRC: Computer Related Curricula
- CSC: Computer Science
- CPT: Computer Systems Technology
- OFT: Office Technology
Please visit MCC's Master Schedule for more detailed information, wait lists, instructors and room numbers.
Location & Contacts
Brighton CampusBuilding 8, Room 532
Hours: M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Phone: (585) 292-2057
Fax: (585) 292-3871
Lorraine M. D'Ortona
George B. Fazekas