Advisement and Registration
How To Register On-Line with My MCC
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the MCC Home Page (http://mymcc.monroecc.edu)
- Click on: My MCC
- Sign in: Your Login username and password (This is the same username and password for your email)
- Click on: My Courses Tab
- Click on: ADD OR DROP CLASSES (If you have an alternate pin/advisement key you will enter this now)
- Click on: SUBMIT for the correct term. (i.e. Intersession/Summer/Fall 2013)
- Click on: CLASS SEARCH
- In the SUBJECT box scroll down to the subject you wish to take. (Click Class Search)
- Choose the Course Number (i.e. English = ENG)
- Choose the Section
- Once you have chosen the class you want to take click the box , then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on: REGISTER / HIT ENTER ON KEY PAD
- If this is a class that requires a lab you need to click on:
One that is marked either 4.000 credit hours or 5.000 credit hours (lecture)
One that is marked 0.000 credit hours. (lab/studio listed directly below)
- If the class is closed and you would like to waitlist, enter the CRN number in the boxes on the worksheet. Click on: SUBMIT CHANGES and then Select: Wait List from the drop down menu.
Click on: SUBMIT CHANGES to officially add the waitlisted class. Make sure the waitlisted course is appearing in your Student Detail Schedule.
- If you have the CRN NUMBER(S) (course reference number) enter them in the boxes provided.
Click on: SUBMIT after you have entered all of the CRNs.
- When you are finished setting up your schedule go to the upper right side of the page and
Click on: RETURN TO MENU
Click on: PRINT in the tool bar
- Scroll down and click on: STUDENT SUMMARY SCHEDULE
Be sure to exit your account.