The Counseling Center offers free personal growth and study skills workshops throughout the semester. To find out more about our workshops, call the Counseling Center at 292-2140.
- Seeds of Success Workshop: This study skills workshop is open to ALL students. Come and learn about what motivates you, tips for academic success, study skills, test taking tips, and creating balance. This workshop will be held on February 13th from 3:30-5:00pm in 5-100.
- Meditation Practice: Join us for Meditation Practice! Meditation meets every Monday from 12:00-12:50 in 9-152. All students welcome!
- Lifeline Tabling Event: Representatives from Monroe County Lifeline will be on campus to discuss their resources and services. Stop by for more information about Lifeline on February 13th from 11:00am-1:00pm outside 3-103.
- Growing a Healthy Relationship Tabling Event: We will be holding a tabling event and planting kindness seeds and talking about healthy relationships. The tabling event will be Wednesday, February 13th from 11:00-1:00 on the Cafeteria Terrace.
- Education & Recovery: This open AA meeting is held every Wednesday from 12:05-12:50 in 9A-117. Friends from all 12 step programs are welcome.