The WWW has extensive information on a wide variety of personal development and mental health related topics. Some of these are listed here to help you explore what is available. Our listing of these sites and resources does not imply that the Counseling Center or its staff endorses all of the information which is included. We encourage you to evaluate the materials and use what you find helpful.
Mental Health and Wellness
- Quintessential Careers - Choosing a College Major resources.
- Where will my major lead? The Major Resource Kit -- developed at The University of Delaware is a resource developed for their students, but you may find it helpful. Information includes: career descriptions, entry-level job titles, and miscellaneous information on job search strategies.
- What Can I Do With a Major In...? from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, provides a listing of majors and the career paths most often associated with the major.
- Academic Advising Information
- SIU Study Skills Help
A great collection of helpful study skills links from the Southern Illinois University at Carbondale Student Affairs homepage.
- Tips on How to Study
A psychology professor from the University of Missouri-Columbia shares his own collection of study tips.
- Paradigm© Online Writing Assistant
General Mental Health/Wellness Sites