SUNY Support: The Open SUNY HelpDesk
The Open SUNY HelpDesk is your primary resource for technical support.
Contact your instructor for content-related support.
Open SUNY can be reached via phone or e-mail:
Open SUNY HelpDesk Email
or online at http://open.suny.edu/support/contact-us/current-students/. A number of printable documents and guides for "just in time" support are available on the Open HelpDesk website.
SLN Helpdesk Regular Operating Hours:
Mon - Thurs - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
When contacting the Open SUNYHelpDesk, please provide the following information:
- Your name and the name of your college.
- The name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- The name and version number of your web browser software.
- Your computer's operating system.
- For inquiries related to assignment submission, provide the name of your word processing software or other software being used to create the assignment (i.e., Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Description of the technical problem and the SLN website page that you are using. For inquiries related to a course, include the course title and code, the name of the SUNY college offering the course, and the professor's name.