The Fitness Center offers an array of aerobic and strength-building equipment for students, faculty and staff to use.
Please be aware of the following guidelines when using the Fitness Center:
- Current, valid MCC College ID required. Must be shown upon check-in.
- All students, faculty and staff must sign in.
- Change in locker room. All gym bags, books, and clothing are to be left in your locker. Record your locker number on sign-in sheet.
- Only proper gym clothing acceptable. Jeans and Jean shorts are not acceptable. Wear gym shoes-sneakers. No boots or sandals allowed!
- No food or soft drinks allowed.
- Water bottles are not to be placed on top of equipment.
- Put all weights bock on racks when done using them.
- Please do not allow weights to be placed leaning against the walls.
- Report all defective equipment to staff on duty.
- Please whip down equipment after each use.
- There is no guest policy.
- No children allowed.
- Staff are not trained to be fitness coaches, please follow directions on each equipment for use.
- Music selection is left to the discretion of the staff on duty.
- Please do not touch the controls on the flat screens.
Have a Safe and Enjoyable Workout !