The Monroe Community Student Photo ID is an important tool because it is the REQUIRED entry card to the Damon City Campus. The photo ID is issued to every registered student during their College Orientation program and must be carried at all times. For students participating on the on line orientation, you are encourage to visit the photo ID as soon as you are registered to get your card. Replacement cards are available for a minimal fee for those who lose their Student Photo ID.
The first week of classes each semester at DCC will be a one-week grace period when students may show a printout of their Banner class schedule to enter the Damon City Campus. Following the one-week grace period, all students are required to show a valid MCC ID card. Any student violating the policy may be refused admission to the campus until such time as they obtain and show a valid MCC ID.
Your Student Photo ID is a new, high-tech, multipurpose identification card with a full color digitized photo of yourself.
The card is REQUIRED to receive these services:
- Access to Financial Aid benefits and access to Learning Centers throughout the college.
- Check cashing at the DCC Bookstore
- Use of lockers and Human Performance Lab.
- Discounted movies, Creative Arts program tickets, Darien Lake Tickets and ski lift passes
- Circulation of library materials – it is your library card!
- Making copies of materials easier in the library and is necessary to make microfiche copies
- Requesting copies of your information (i.e. on course reports, schedules, etc.)
- Entry to parking lots designated with handicapped parking spaces at the Brighton Campus
- Use of the MCC Shuttle
If you have any questions about your Student Photo ID or the services that are offered with your card, please call (585) 262-1757 or come down to the Student Photo ID office in Room 5251.
Location & Hours
Damon City Campus
5th Floor, Room 5251
Phone: (585) 262-1757
Mon.- Fri. 8:45-4:45
Please call for hours during school breaks and summer.