- Career Coach
- Certification requirements (pdf)
- Dual Enrollment Administrative Handbook (pdf)
- SCHOLARSHIP Presentation (ppsx) (or view as pdf)
- Important College Information before you register
- MCC for Parents
- Parent and Student Guide to Dual Enrollment (pdf)
- Partner high schools
- The Dual Enrollment contract (pdf)
- Glossary of Terms
Year by Year College Prep Info
Below are informational sheets that can be used to help plan and prepare for college.
Building 5, 322
M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Registration for Fall 2016 is September 14 - October 5.Preview Fall Courses
Upcoming Important Dates
- Dual Enrollment scholarships are available! Talk to your teacher or counselor for more information.
- September 14, 2016, Dual enrollment registration opens. Students must register by October 5th.