For Teachers & Counselors
Teachers and counselors are an essential component to the Dual Enrollment process. High school teachers who meet MCC criteria for teaching the course are entrusted to convey the spirit of the MCC experience in their classroom. They reflect the integrity of the program and are regarded with a high level of professional respect. Counselors often are instrumental in seeking opportunities for their students that challenge the status quo. They assist in preparing students for life beyond high school. Thank you for all you do to prepare our community's future leaders.
- Our TEACHER INSTITUTE is June 27 - 30 2016. View the Preliminary Schedule now!
- Our scholarship flyer provides general information on our scholarships
- The STEM scholarship is available again this Spring. The Spring 2016 STEM information and application is due February 25th.
- 2015 Enhancements to Dual Enrollment, memo to schools
- Interested in becomming a Dual Enrollment teacher? Review our Certification Requirements then contact us!
- Dual Enrollment administrative handbook (pdf)
- Parent and Student Guide to Dual Enrollment
- other Resources
- Career Coach
Building 11, Room 261D
M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Registration for Spring 2016 Open February 4thDual Enrollment Registration
Upcoming Important Dates
- Dual Enrollment scholarships are available! Talk to your teacher or counselor for more information.
- February 4th, 2016, Dual enrollment registration open.