For Teachers & Counselors
Teachers and counselors are an essential component to the Dual Enrollment process. High school teachers who meet MCC criteria for teaching the course are entrusted to convey the spirit of the MCC experience in their classroom. They reflect the integrity of the program and are regarded with a high level of professional respect. Counselors often are instrumental in seeking opportunities for their students that challenge the status quo. They assist in preparing students for life beyond high school. Thank you for all you do to prepare our community's future leaders.
- Dual Enrollment deadlines for 2017-18 - registration, scholarship, tuition payment, and withdrawal
- Our scholarship presentation provides guidance on everything you need to know about our Dual Enrollment scholarships. The presentation is also available as a pdf here.
- Interested in becomming a Dual Enrollment teacher? Review our Certification Requirements then contact us!
- Dual Enrollment Administrative Handbook (pdf)
- "What Students and Parents Need to Know" Dual Enrollment brochure
- other Resources
- Career Coach
Building 5, 322
M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Registration for Fall 2017 is September 13 - October 4, 2017.
Upcoming Important Dates
- Dual Enrollment scholarships are available! Talk to your teacher or counselor for more information.
- September 13, 2017, Dual enrollment registration opens. Students must register by October 4, 2017.