For Teachers & Counselors
Teachers and counselors are an essential component to the Dual Enrollment process. High school teachers who meet MCC criteria for teaching the course are entrusted to convey the spirit of the MCC experience in their classroom. They reflect the integrity of the program and are regarded with a high level of professional respect. Counselors often are instrumental in seeking opportunities for their students that challenge the status quo. They assist in preparing students for life beyond high school. Thank you for all you do to prepare our community's future leaders.
- SCHOLARSHIPS! - Fall 2015 flyer
- SCHOLARSHIPS! - Fall 2015 STEM information and application
- 2015 Enhancements to Dual Enrollment, memo to schools
- Interested in becomming a Dual Enrollment teacher? Review our Certification Requirements then contact us!
- Dual Enrollment administrative handbook (pdf)
- Parent and Student Guide to Dual Enrollment
- other Resources
- Career Coach
Building 11, Room 261D
M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Registration for Fall 2015 Open September 9thDual Enrollment Registration
Upcoming Important Dates
- Dual Enrollment scholarships are available! Talk to your teacher or counselor for more information.
- September 9th, 2015, Dual enrollment registration open.