Our Advising Tools may be of assistance to you as you review your coursework and your program requirements. Once again, if you have questions, it is important to consult with an advisor from the Education Department. Call us at 585.262.1460.
Semester Course Plans
To see what you should be taking each semester while attending MCC, click on the link that matches your certification interest.
- Teacher Certification and Subject Concentrations Offered at four-year partner schools
- 2+2 Dual Admission Programs List
- AA EDU Degree Audit Sheets
- Early Childhood Education (Teacher Education Transfer)
- Childhood Education (Teacher Education Transfer)
- Adolescence Education (Teacher Education Transfer)
- 2+2 Degree Audit Sheets
- If you choose to transfer to one of our partnering schools, you can refer to the degree audit sheet for that particular school.
- Tips on how to read form:
- Use this document for guidance for successful transfer
- Read the narratives in the right column for detailed requirements
- Use major listing sheet to fill in your Concentration/Elective courses
- Foreign Language requirements at four-year partner schools
Semester Planning Grids
Damon City Campus
5th Floor, Room 5081