- Early Care and Education Certificate
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Transfer Programs-
General Studies Childcare Practitioner
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Early Childhood Education (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Childhood Education (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Adolescence Education (A.A.)
Here is a small sample of the courses you will be required to take for your major*. Other courses, such as, math, science, English and health education are requirements as well. Which specific course students take in these other subject matters is dependent upon a variety of factors. For details, speak with an Education advisor.
*ECE course prefixes represent Early Care and Education courses, EDU course prefixes represent Education courses.
Damon City Campus
5th Floor, Room 5081