- Be a first-time full-time day student (no prior college).
- Be a resident of New York State (one year).
- Be a high school graduate with a C average or have a G.E.D. (General Equivalency Diploma).
- A member of a household with a gross annual income that does not exceed the applicable amount stated in the New York State Education Department's Guidelines (see Financial Guidelines chart).
EOP FINANCIAL GUIDELINES 2016 - 2017
For students first entering college on or after July 1, 2016
(including head of household)
|Total Annual Income In|
Previous Calendar Year
* Plus $7,696 for each additional family member in excess of eight.
Income guidelines are subject to change.
Transfer students must be admitted to MCC and have been previously enrolled in a similar opportunity program such as EOP, HEOP, SEEK, College Discovery or a similar program at a post-secondary institution. Verification of prior status must be submitted to EOP.
Readmit students must have been previously enrolled in EOP at MCC, but have not received a degree. Applicants should be in good academic standing from the last semester of enrollment.
Both transfer and re-admit students should not be in default on any student loans and have not reached their maximum of six semesters of EOP eligibility.
If you need assistance, you may contact the EOP Office.