Employer Benefits of Experiential Learning
- Acquire skilled, enthusiastic workers who are growing both academically and professionally.
- Establish strong, qualified candidates to fill future part- and full-time positions.
- Lower costs for recruiting and training experiential learning students who already have some pre-training when they come to a job.
- Enhance a company's recruiting efforts as experiential learning students returning to campus can act ambassadors of good will.
Co-op Employers Guide
Student Benefits of Experiential Learning
- Exposure to current, relevant practices in a designated field
- Opportunity to explore career possibilities
- Networking with and learning from professionals in the field
- Earning a working wage, offsetting some college costs
Do you have training needs for current employeer?
Contact our Economic Development & Innovative Workforce Services Division to explore possible solutions.