Thank you in advance for your time to complete this quick survey. Your feedback is important to us. Think about your experiences with the Financial Aid Office and respond to the following:
1. In the last 6 months how many times have you contacted the Financial Aid Office?
multiple time (5+) a few times (2 to4) this is first time
2. Please indicate the reason for your visit (check all that apply):
|How to apply||Check on awards|
|Find out about loans||Find out about work study|
|Submit forms||Find out about scholarships|
|Check eligibility||Questions about a bill|
|Submit/check on waiver||Was told by staff to come by|
3. How long did you wait for service in minutes?
Less than 10 10 to 20 20 to 30 30 or longer
4. Please rate your level of satisfaction on the below items by using the following scale:
Very Dissatisfied (1); Dissatisfied (2); Neutral (3); Satisfied (4); Very Satisfied (5); N/A (6)
|Attitude of Counselors/Professional Staff|
|Attitude of Receptionist/Office Staff|
|Length of wait for in person help|
|Helpfulness of verbal information|
|Helpfulness of written information|
5. As a result of your Financial Aid Office visit, were your questions answered?
6. Please check the appropriate answer to your financial aid use of on line resources:
Did not know that you could apply and check your award on line.
Was aware of on line resources but prefer to get answers in person.
Do check on line, but it creates questions that I need answered in person.
Always use on line resources, but sometimes need to drop off a form.
7. Age: 17 & Under 18-24 25-34 35-44 45-54 55-64 65+
8. Gender: Male Female
9. General Comments:
Building 6, Room 207
Spring Semester 2014 Hours(effective through May 30, 2014):
MON: 8:45am - 6:00pm (will close at 4:45pm on 2/17 and 4/14)
TU, TH, & Fri: 8:45am - 4:45pm.
WED: 8:45 - 9:30 and 11:30 to 4:45 (closed from 9:30 to 11:30 for processing)
Phone: (585) 292-2050
Fax: (585) 292-3840
Note: Construction Project impacts traffic & parking on campus until August 2014
Damon City Campus:
Floor 5, Room 5266
Hours: Mon 8:00am - 6:00pm
T - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
Phone: (585) 262-1670
Fax: (585) 262-1733