Monroe Community College and the Monroe Community College Foundation are pleased to offer hundreds of scholarships for full-time and part-time students, based on academic performance, degree program, and/or financial need. MCC Scholarships Online, powered by AcademicWorks™ , is made possible by the generous support of the MCC Association.
This year, we will award more than 700 scholarships totaling more than $1 million! One of the recipients could be you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete and submit the online application and supply supporting materials. Students are automatically matched to scholarship opportunities! MCC Scholarships Online may also recommend additional scholarship opportunities that may require answers to specialized questions to complete the application.
Click here to begin the online application:
NEW OR CURRENT STUDENT SIGN IN:
- Current students should use their myMCC email address and password.
- New students need to have an MCC email address to access MCC Scholarships Online. Newly admitted students will be mailed their MCC email address and instructions for activating their account.
- If you have been admitted to MCC for the upcoming semester, and have not received your MCC email, or have misplaced it, please contact the Help Desk at 585-292-8324.
- If you have issues accessing the system, please call the Help Desk at 585-292-8324.
- Students are encouraged to apply early in the academic year to be eligible for all opportunities offered during the fall and spring semesters.
- Completion of the application by October is highly recommended.
- Completed applications are reviewed throughout the academic year.
- Information on each scholarship opportunity, including deadlines is located at MCC Scholarships Online.