Do you need to apply for Financial Aid?
- File the FAFSA and TAP applications ONLINE through the MCC financial aid website
- If you need assistance completing the FAFSA application, call 1-800-433-324.
- If you need assistance completing the TAP application, call 1-888-697-4372.
- Or, register to attend a financial aid applications workshop. In the workshop, students are able to file their FAFSA and New York State TAP applications online, complete their Loan Entrance Counseling Requirements, and electronically sign their Federal Direct Student Loan promissory notes. Members of the MCC Financial Aid Office staff are present in the lab to provide assistance to students with these programs.
You do not need to attend the workshop if you file these applications on your own.
Downtown Campus - RM 274A, 2nd Floor
Brighton Campus - See schedule below
Please select a date on the calendar below to register for the Downtown or Brighton campus workshops:
If you file the application on your own, you do not need to attend the workshop!
- Students and parents must apply for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID before attending the workshop.
- We encourage parents, stepparents, and or adoptive parents of dependent students to attend the workshop. Parents’ information is required in the application. At least one parent has to sign the FAFSA.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the workshop begins and bring the required documentation.