Workplace Wellness Resources
Excellus has their own YouTube channel - check it out HERE!
- 10 Things To Do Outdoors
- High Blood Pressure: How Does Sodium Sneak Into Your Diet?
- Emergency Care vs. Urgent Care
- How Can I Make My Lifestyle Healthier?
- Life's Simple 7
- Staying Safe in the Summer
- Excellus Health Break - Savor the Flavor
- Healthy Eating on the Run
- Smart Snacking for Adults and Teens
- Is All Processed Food Unhealthy?
- 20 Ways to Enjoy More Fruits, Vegetables, Whole Grains, and Dairy
- The Good Food Collective Website
- Wok-Fried Asparagus With Walnuts
- Vegetable Kabobs
- Pasta Primavera
- Chocolate Avocado Sorbet
- Excellus has a great resource for more healthy recipes on their Pinterest page! Click HERE
- MCC Walking Maps & Couch to 5K Brochure 2016
- Weight Control Information Network
- Strategies for Weight Management
- Eating Right for a Healthy Weight
- How Can Physical Activity Become a Way of Life?
- The AHA Recommendations for Physical Activity in Adults
- Why Should I Be Physically Active?
- Employees Assistance Program
- Coping with Stress
- Breaking Through Stress. Simple Tips for the Workplace
- How Can I Manage Stress?
- Managing Back Pain
- Spine Health
- Hypertension is a Serious Condition
- Know the Facts About High Blood Pressure
- Depression - What is it?
- Advance Care Planning - Do You Have a Health Care Proxy?
- Breathe Healthy. Breathe Free. Quit for Life
- Quit for Life Program
- How Can I Handle the Stress of Not Smoking?
Building 6, Room 301
M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.