Graphic Services designs, develops and produces instructional materials
and other graphics projects for MCC faculty, staff and administration.
Examples of our services include:
- Layout and design projects (posters, fliers, charts, forms, certificates,
logos, cover designs, newsletters, brochures, signage, displays, etc.)
- PowerPoint presentations and overhead transparencies - MCC personnel
looking for PowerPoint training, click here to find out about Technology Training
- Graphics finishing (mounting, matting and laminating)
Policies and Procedures:
- Please plan ahead. Allow at least 2 weeks for Graphic Services to
complete your projects.
- All projects must be MCC-related.
- Departments requesting projects involving excessive amounts of supplies
may be asked to provide materials.
3, Room 150
8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. M-F
Assistant Director, Instructional Technologies
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. M-F