Images Services provides imaging services to support classroom and on-line
instruction, college related publications and promotion. Services include
development and project assistance.
Examples of services include:
- Studio/Location Photography
- Custom images for classroom and on-line
- Imaging for college publications and promotion
- Multimedia Presentations - Imaging for PowerPoint
and other presentation media
- Internet Content - Imaging for college instructional
and promotional web pages
- Digital Image Manipulation - Customization
of images with Photoshop and other image editing programs
- Production Quality Scanning - Professional
quality scans for publications, etc.
- Consultation/Project Assistance
- Assistance with instructional and promotional
- Research, development and assistance with
imaging software and hardware
- Training - Professional development courses
in basic and advanced digital imaging, for MCC personnel
Policies and Procedures:
- Please plan ahead. Schedule imaging services
at least two weeks in advance.
- All projects must be MCC-related.
- Departments requesting services requiring
large amounts of supplies may be asked to provide materials.
|| Brighton Campus Building
3, Room 150
|| 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. M-F
Jeremy Case, Multimedia Specialist