|Video Services produces, duplicates, and distributes video/audio materials
for MCC faculty, staff, and administration. Videostreaming is also available for in-house and outside
Examples of services include:
- Studio/field production of educational
and MCC-related programs
- 3-d animations
- CD and DVD authoring
- Video support for live events
- Videostreaming services - live
and prerecorded content
- DVD, CD duplication, labeling and packaging
- All projects must adhere to applicable copyright
- Please allow 3 days for duplication requests.
Large quantities may require additional time
- All projects must be MCC-related.
- Departments requesting services involving
excessive amounts of supplies may be asked to provide materials.
- Please contact us as early as possible for
major productions in order to allow sufficient time to coordinate people
and resources, and to allow time for editing.
|| Brighton Campus Building
3, Room 150
|| 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. M-F
||Stephen Weider, Coordinator
Jeremy Case, Multimedia Specialist
Bailey Burritt, Technical Assistant