Following are some links to various sources on the world wide web relating to the field of coaching. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the content of these web sites, the usual information evaluation measures should be taken by the researcher.
General Information Sources
- Sports Coach General information site covering most aspects of coaching.
- Human Kinetics journals. Journal of Strength and Conditioning and Strength and Conditioning. Scientific support for teaching, training, coaching and rehabilitation methods.
- BioMechanics Magazine. Scientific support for teaching, training, coaching and rehabilitation methods.
- Coaching Youth Sports A general newsletter for coaches, athletes and parents involved in youth sports.
- Coaching Science Abstracts Scientific support for teaching, training, coaching and rehabilitation methods.
- Potentium: The Coaching Network Sports psychology emphasis on sports
- www.athletesedge.com. Student/athlete recruiting information.
- www.coachesedge.com. Master site for all aspects of coaching. Features a large menu of options, including different sports, theories, techniques, etc.
- www.coachhelp.com. Football coaching site.
- Sports Information Systems. Products and services; Technology applied to sports analysis.
Contacting the Teacher
Tom McHugh teaches the SLN coaching classes. Reach him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.