The following web pages were developed with specific MCC classes or programs in mind. In some cases MCC faculty have taken an active role in selecting or approving the web links included on these pages.
For links to course web pages developed specifically for MCC's SLN (SUNY Learning Network) distance learning online courses visit the SLN Course Links page.
Food Service Administration
- FSA 103 Culinary Arts I: Fundamentals of Food Preparation (Instructors: M. Bartell, G. Brinkman)
- FSA 106 Food Safety & Sanitation (Instructor: Kim Wightman)
- FSA 107 Menu Planning (Instructor: Nancy Miller-Randall)
- FSA 108 Principles of Healthy Cooking (Instructors vary for this on-campus course)
- FSA 205 Purchasing, Storage, and Handling (Instructor: Drew Lawrence)
- HED 108 Health, Family & Society (Instructor: R. Hastings)
- HED 110 Disease Prevention & Healthy Lifestyles (Instructor: R. Hastings)
- HED 118 Introduction to Safety & Emergency Care (Instructor: P. Dano)
- HTL 105 Hotel Front Office Operations (Instructor: Nancy Miller-Randall)
- PE 101 Co-ed Personal Fitness (Instructor: R. Hastings)
- PPE 175 Philosophy and Principles of Physical Education and Athletics (Instructor: E. Kelly)
- TVL 101 Introduction to Travel & Tourism (Instructor: J. Zinck)
- TVL 275 Current Issues in Travel & Tourism (Instructor: J. Zinck)