Following are some links to various sources on the world wide web relating to the field of dentistry and dental technology. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the content of these web sites, the usual information evaluation measures should be taken by the researcher.
General information sources.
GENERAL INFORMATION SOURCES
- Dentalink.net: Created to provide staffing assistance to the dental industry throughout the United States. Job postings and resumes of qualified personnel can be found here.
- Primary Dental Care: Online journal of the Faculty of the General Dental Practitioners of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- The Global Dental News Journal: "A uniquely informative, interactive NewsJournal dedicated to high-quality, cutting-edge dentists worldwide."
- Dentist Guide to the Internet: Includes dental resources, journals, associations, anatomy, surgery, and more.
- Dental-Related Internet Resources: Topics include education sites, labs, supplies, management, dental care, insurance plans and associations.