III. Resources For Research
- Electronic Books
- Articles in newspapers and magazines – both electronic and in print
- Articles in scholarly and professional journals – both electronic and in print
- Reference works, such as encyclopedias, indexes, dictionaries, or abstracts
- Government documents
- Autobiographical materials
- Audiovisual materials (CDs, videos, DVDs, etc.)
Internet (Be aware these sources often change in content and location. Sometimes they disappear completely, so be sure to copy all needed information the first time you see it.)
- Web sites
- Reference works
- Electronic texts of books, poems, plays, etc.
- Newspaper and magazine articles
- Opinion surveys
- Discussion groups
- Printed materials from organizations (Hacker 55)
MCC Guide to Writing Research Papers.
Developed by: M. DiSano, A. Penwarden, S. Callan.
Revised version August 2006. Copyright Monroe Community College.