The Monroe Community College (MCC) Placement Testing Center will proctor ACCUPLACER placement exams for other colleges and universities on a space available basis at the Brighton Campus location.
Steps to Set Up a Test Proctoring Appointment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, name of your institution, ACCUPLACER test format (Math, English, ESOL, WritePlacer), and approximate date when you would like to take the test. We will determine if we can accommodate you and email you within 5 to 7 working days with our approval or denial of your request. ** Students who identify themselves as having a disability and are requesting placement testing accommodations must have approval through their own institution prior to testing at MCC.
- After the initial approval, you will need to have your university email your testing information and proctoring forms to: email@example.com
- When the MCC Placement Testing Center receives your test information from your college or university, we will contact you by email within 5 to 7 working days. Upon receipt of our email, you may schedule an appointment for the Brighton Campus location at: www.monroecc.edu/go/testing. As you complete the online testing appointment scheduling form, please complete the form and enter the following as your MCC ID# "NonMCC". Appointments must be scheduled within the following hours of the Brighton campus location:
*June 2nd – August 15th
- Monday: 9AM – 1PM * Last Test to Begin at 1PM
- Monday: 3PM – 7PM *Appointment Only (Schedule
- Tuesdays: 9AM – 1PM *Last Test to Begin at 1PM
- Wednesdays: 9AM – 1PM *Last Test to Begin at 1PM
- Thursdays: 9AM – 1PM *Last Test to Begin at 1PM
- Fridays: 9AM – 11AM *Last Test to Begin at 11AM
*Closed Friday, July 4th - Independence Day
ASSESSMENT CENTER IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
Important Information for the Day of Your Test
- Parking pass is required please print an MCC Placement Testing parking permit and follow all directions at TestingParkingPermit.
- Arrive at the MCC Placement Testing Center - Brighton Campus and Community Services Building 3, Room 107 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Photo ID is required to test (Driver's license, Student ID, Military ID).
- Plan to arrive with enough time to complete your placement test. If taking both the English and Math, the ESOL or WritePlacer portions of the placement test, allow at least 2 hours for testing. If taking just the English OR just the Math placement, allow at least 1 hour for testing. The placement testing center will close promptly at the time listed above.