Proctoring for Other Institutions
The Monroe Community College (MCC) Testing & Assessmet Center will proctor ACCUPLACER placement exams and distance learning exams for other colleges and universities on a space available basis at the Brighton Campus; there is a non-refunfable $23.50 ($20 Proctor Fee + $3.50 Credit Card Processing Fee) Testing Fee for all appointments.
Steps to Set Up a Test Proctoring Appointment
- Email email@example.com and provide your name, name of your institution, test format (e.g., ACCUPLACER Math, English, ESOL, WritePlacer), and approximate date when you would like to take the test. We will determine if we can accommodate you and email you within 5 to 7 working days with our approval or denial of your request. Students who identify themselves as having a disability and are requesting placement testing accommodations must have approval through their own institution prior to testing at MCC.
- After the initial approval, you will need to have your university email your testing information and proctoring forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the MCC Testing & Assessment Center receives your test information from your college or university, we will contact you by email within 5 to 7 working days. Upon receipt of our email, you will be provided a link to schedule an appointment at the Brighton Campus. As you complete the online testing appointment scheduling form, please complete the form and enter the following as your MCC ID# "NonMCC"; there is a non-refundable $23.50 ($20 Proctor Fee + $3.50 Credit Card Processing Fee) Testing Fee at time of scheduling.
Important Information for the Day of Your Test
- Parking pass is required please print an MCC Testing & Assessment parking permit and follow all directions at TestingParkingPermit.
- Arrive at the MCC Testing & Assessment Center - Brighton Campus and Community Services Building 3, Room 107 at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Photo ID is required to test (Driver's license, Student ID, Military ID).
- Plan to arrive with enough time to complete your test-- it is your responsbility to confirm that you can complete your test in the scheduled time.