Proctoring for Other Institutions
The Monroe Community College (MCC) Testing & Assessmet Center will proctor ACCUPLACER placement exams and some distance learning exams for other colleges and universities on a space available basis at the Brighton Campus; there is a non-refunfable $23.50 ($20 Proctor Fee + $3.50 Credit Card Processing Fee) Testing Fee for all appointments.
Steps to Set Up a Test Proctoring at MCC for Another Insititution
Step 1: Request Proctoring:
- Complete the Web Form requesting proctoring at MCC for another institution. Please include any specific testing requests in the comment section of the form (e.g., if specific testing dates or times are required). We will determine if we can accommodate your testing and email you within 5 to 7 working days with more informationt. Students who identify themselves as having a disability and are requesting placement testing accommodations must have approval through their own institution prior to testing at MCC.
Step 2: Schedule an Appointment (after initial approval):
- Ask your university email your testing information and proctoring forms to: email@example.com
- We will provided a link to schedule your appointment and pay for your exam. There is a non-refundable $23.50 ($20 Proctor Fee + $3.50 Credit Card Processing Fee) Testing Fee at time of scheduling.
Important Information for the Day of Your Test
- Parking pass is required please print an MCC Testing & Assessment parking permit and follow all directions at TestingParkingPermit.
- Arrive at the MCC Testing & Assessment Center - Brighton Campus and Community Services Building 3, Room 107 at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Photo ID is required to test (current Driver's license, Student ID, Military ID).
- Plan to arrive with enough time to complete your test-- it is your responsbility to confirm that you can complete your test in the scheduled time.