Schedule a Placement Test at the Damon City CampusThe Damon City Campus Placement Testing Center is located on the 5th Floor in the Student Services Office, Suite 5252 Damon City Campus
Required Before Testing:
- An MCC identification number (M number).
- A current photo ID.
- A request that you test from Admissions or an academic department.
- The Services for Students with Disabilities Office must approve test accommodations prior to testing. DCCAccommodations.
Strongly Encouraged Before Testing:
- Prepare for your test. Testing is important because your scores will determine where you can begin your course of study, and in most cases you will take the placement test only once. Scores are valid for 3 years.
- Get at least 7 to 9 hours of rest the night before the test and eat a balanced meal.
Items Prohibited in the Testing Center:
- Personal belongings.
- Electronic devices
- Cell phones.
- Food and drink.
- Children and visitors.
The College offers students a variety of free or inexpensive resources to brush up for the test prior to taking it for the first time. We highly recommend students to test when they are well-rested, and only after a thorough review of the ACCUPLACER study guides.
In addition to reviewing carefully and getting plenty of rest for these tests, be sure to take your time while testing and do your best. Your test results will determine the courses you may take at MCC.