Request for Off Campus Placement Testing
We are no longer processing new off-campus testing requests for Spring 2016-- all testing must be completed by January 20th.
We will begin processing requests for Fall 2016 on February 15th.
If you live more than 60 miles away from MCC you can request off-campus placement testing. If approved, you will receive a remote voucher assigned to the closest approved testing site. It is your responsibility to pay any proctoring fees associated with testing at that site.
Please submit requests at least two weeks in advance of your desired test date and allow up to 7 business days for us to process your remote voucher.
- Complete the Request for Off-Campus Placement Testing Form or call 585-292-2290.
- Receive an email from email@example.com confirming your off-campus placement testing request.
- If approved, receive an email from NoReply@accuplacer.info — this is your remote voucher. If rejected, receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your next steps.
- Read the entire remote voucher and follow the ACCUPLACER Remote Test Site Information instructions to schedule an appointment to test within 90 days of the issue date.
- Bring your voucher and a photo ID to your testing site on the date of your test.
- Email email@example.com to notify us that you have completed your testing and to receive instructions for your next steps.
- If you do not receive an email from NoReply@accuplacer.info or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your remote testing request within 7 business days from the date of your submission, please check your spam or junk folder. Adding NoReply@accuplacer.info and email@example.com to your contacts list will ensure that you receive emails from those addresses.
- Remote vouchers are only valid for 90 days. In the event of an expired voucher, you must complete a new off-campus placement testing request.
- If you identify yourself as a student with disability, all requests for accommodations must be made as early as possible, at least 30 days in advance of the need. Please note the Placement Test is an untimed examination. For further information regarding accommodations, please contact the Services for Students with Disabilities office or visit the website at www.monroecc.edu/go/ssd