Monroe Community College’s Office of Planning plays an important role in all institution wide planning processes such as strategic planning, facilities master plan, Middle States accreditation, and institutional assessment.
Specific Responsibilities of the Planning Office:
- Assume major role in the development of the College's strategic plan.
- Monitor progress of goal accomplishment of the College's strategic plan and institution effectiveness.
- Maintain and publish documentation on the planning process and related activities.
- Manage and monitor Middle States Accreditation processes.
- Oversee the design and implementation of the facilities master planning process.
- Coordinate the implementation of approved facility projects.
- Coordinate college-wide sustainability initiatives.