Take a Class or TwoPart-time students not pursuing a degree at Monroe Community College (non-matriculated) are limited to 11.99 credits per semester and are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have attended MCC in the Spring 2016 semester still have an active myMCC account (e.g. astudent007):
- Log in to mymcc.monroecc.edu using your Username (e.g. astudent007) & Password
- Click on the "MyCourses" tab.
- Click on “Add/Drop” on the left.
- Students who have attended MCC PRIOR TO the Spring 2016 semester:
- Please contact the Registration and Records office at 585-292-2300 or email@example.com. Returning students may need to be manually readmitted as non-matriculated for the desired semester.
- New students: Create your student record online:
- Please note the Student ID (e.g. M99999999) and MCC Network Account Username (e.g. astudent3) assigned to you, and remember the temporary password you choose when you create your account.
- If you are unable to create your Student Record online, please call Registration & Records at (585) 292-2300 for assistance.
- Register for class(es)
- You can access your Student Record account by using your MCC Network Account Username ( e.g. astudent3) and the 6-digit password you chose when you created your account. Your assigned MCC Network Account Username and M# were provided to you upon successful completion of your Student Record creation online.
- Once you are registered for class(es), you will receive an activation letter in the mail with your permanent MCC account information.
Once you have completed the registration process, you can review your class schedule, pay your tuition bill, see classroom assignments, and check your waitlist status, if needed, by logging into myMCC with your MCC Network Account Username and password. For additional information, please visit our myMCC Tutorials.
* The Username is not your M#. It is the first part of your email account, i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org, the Username is "student1".
- Brighton Campus - Building 6, Room 203
- Damon Campus - Student Services Center
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (585) 292-3850
- Mail: MCC Registration, 1000 E. Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY14623
- Class Schedule | Course Descriptions | Course Listing Guide |
Quick Registration Guide
- If you change your mind, and no longer wish to take the class in which you are enrolled, be sure to drop the course prior to the first day of the term. Courses dropped prior to the start of the semester will result in no tuition charges. However, if you remain enrolled after the start of the term, you will be charged penalties based on the date you drop the course. Lack of attendance in a course is not a valid reason for a tuition refund. Please read more information about our tuition refund schedule.
- As a non-matriculated student, you are not eligible for financial aid. If you would like to apply for aid, you will need to apply for admission to a degree or certificate program at the college through the Admissions Office.
- We welcome you to MCC! If we can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. The Registration and Records office can be reached by telephone at 585-292-2300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.