MCC participates in two Cross-Registration programs. These programs allow full-time matriculated students (minimum of 12 credit hours) to take classes tuition free at any one of the 61 SUNY schools across the state or any regional college/university participating in our Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) program.
Students can register for a course or two on a space-available basis. The MCC student's tuition bill will be paid in full; in some cases the student will be responsible for student/technology fees. Cross Registration applies to spring and fall terms only.
SUNY Cross Registration
ROCHESTER AREA COLLEGE (RAC) Cross Registration
- Rochester Area College Cross Registration Form
- Guideline for RAC Cross Registration
- Registration Dates
- To register for traditional classes, RAC Cross Registration begins the first day of classes. If RAC Cross Registration forms are submitted early, they will be held until the first day of classes. However, there is no guarantee there will be space in the class.
- To register for SLN / Online classes, please submit your RAC Cross Registration form and register 5-7 days prior to the start of classes. We cannot accept SLN / Online registrations during the first week of classes without Instructor permission.
- No Charge for Tuition & Student fees
- Applicable at these Institutions:
- Alfred University
- Colgate Rochester Divinity School
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Genesse Community College
- Keuka College
- Nazareth College
- Roberts Wesleyan College
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- St. Bernard's Institute
- St. John Fisher College
- SUNY Alfred
- SUNY Brockport
- SUNY Empire State College
- SUNY Geneseo
- University of Rochester